Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Frost the Snowman


       So in the spirit of Christmas, I went to my first play last night. My bestfriend's little boy Joey was in Frosty the Snowman. He was phenomenal, of course I may be just a little biased but I don't think that was the case. Either way it was just what I needed to get myself a little more in the Christmas spirit.






         It seems the older I get the faster time passes. I remember as a child it seemed like Christmas would never get here, and now as an adult we blink and Christmas has come and gone. I wish we could all just slow down and enjoy the holidays, but unfortunately that rarely happens around my house. This year I am going to try and find some time to set aside and just enjoy the beauty and blessing around me. Won't to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment