Thursday, December 9, 2010

A new place to shop....Just what I needed



You know how people always say you can never have too much of a good thing? Well I feel the same way about stores and shopping. There is no such thing as too many good stores or too much good shopping. I met this really cool chick (we will call her D) over on Blythe Kingdom (which is another place I have spent too much money lately...but I will blog about that later). So D and I talked all day back and forth about all the stuff we have in common. She just blogged over on her blog Joyful Girl Gypsy Heart 




about anthropologie I am a HUGE fan of Anthro. So she tells me of this place called Free People. I click my way on over there and oh my gosh...it is to die for!! Its vintage meets comfort meets gypsy meets awesomeness. I really do love it. So much that after my new friend D gives me 15% off coupon I find something I just can't live without.
I love me some fair isle print goodies. They had this is coco, red and I believe in blue. It was all I could do not to purchase the coco one too. This one just seemed so right for this time of year. I can not wait to get my hands on it. I want it yesterday!! So for anyone who is reading this that is like I was and you haven't heard of free people. Go check them out,
I promise you will find something that you just can't leave without.
I can't promise you will be as lucky as me though and get a super
awesome new thermal/sweater and a pretty cool new friend, all in
the same day, like I did!! Ta-Ta for now.

**oh and yeah these pictures aren't mine they belong to free people.com

1 comment:

  1. I have been eyeing that in coco all week! Wonderful purchase =D xo- D

    ReplyDelete